The Classic Footed Board combines all of the fantastic qualities of a classic trivet, with the addition of a handle and feet to create a serving tray for all occasions. The surface of the board showcases the beauty of the reclaimed wooden beams used to create this versatile kitchen accent, embodying natural splits, textures and crevices. The opportunities are endless when it comes to using this wood board for everyday use and entertaining.
- Handcrafted from reclaimed wood by artisans in Europe.
- Finished with a plant-based, food-safe hard wax.
- Not suitable for cutting or chopping.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, no board will be perfectly identical. The surface will contain varying crevices, splits and grooves, embracing its organic beauty even further.
- When paired with a dome or cloche, the glass rim may not sit flush to the board due to the handcrafted nature of both the wood and glass.
etúHOME’s serving boards are intended for serving only and should not be used for cutting or chopping. To protect and preserve the integrity and longevity of the piece, we recommend using a barrier such as parchment paper, a plate or a bowl for non-dry and hot ingredients.
Serving Board Care Instructions:
To prevent and resolve surface stains, wipe the surface clean with hot soapy water immediately after using and then dry with a clean, dry dish towel. Never submerge your wood board in water and avoid abrasive cleaning products. Brightly colored foods such as berries, turmeric and mustard may stain white and lighter waxed boards. To remove these tougher stains, reference our website for eco-friendly cleaning options.
FOUND WOOD FOOTED BOARD:
Collected from across Eastern Europe, specifically Greece, Bulgaria, and Turkey, these pieces have been bringing people together, creating memories, and inspiring joyful homes for years. Dating back to the 1900s, these one-of-a-kind pieces come in several shapes and sizes and give dimension to a counter or tabletop thanks to its footed base. While bearing marks of use and age, each piece was hand-selected by our Creative Director and remains faithful to our high-quality standards.
- Condition: Good, wear consistent with age and use
- This is a vintage or antique item and is for decorative use only.
- Each board will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color.
- Original state with a pleasant patina of age: signs of age and use will be present, authenticating the found nature of the product
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, early - mid-century
Care and Maintenance
- For decorative use only
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the original condition and patina, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents
Sizes: Classic Rectangle: 25"L x 12"W x 3.5"H
Classic Oversized Round: 27"L x 22"W x 3.5"H
Oversized Rectangle: 33" x 16.5" x3.5"
Rectangle Found Wood Footed: Each one will vary slightly